Number of Sabah flood victims remain at 36 this morning

Number of Sabah flood victims remain at 36 this morning

KOTA KINABALU: The number of flood victims in Sabah still at a temporary evacuation centre (PPS) remain at 36 from eight families as of 8 a.m. today.

A Sabah Disaster Management Committee statement said only one PPS in the Kota Belud district remain open.

“Meanwhile, all PPS in the districts have been closed and victims allowed to return home as the flood situation has improved,” it said.

Previously, 152 villages in 11 districts in Sabah were affected by floods following heavy rains last Saturday. –Bernama


Tags assigned to this article:
Sabahvictims